Application deadline: May 5
BioPharma Dive is looking for bright and creative journalists who will be excited to join a modern digital newsroom. As associate editor, you will be part of an experienced team reporting on the fast-moving biotech and pharmaceutical industry. You’ll help us cover the intersection of business and science, and tell the stories of the companies, scientists and investors developing new medicines. We don’t expect you to already be an expert. We’re looking for candidates who will bring their curiosity, and who are eager to learn a complex but critically important beat. You’ll get a chance to write in-depth features as well as quick-turn stories on breaking news. You’ll interview experts and collaborate on major projects, while having the freedom to show your creative side.
• A proven track record of strong writing skills
• Deep curiosity about complex topics, particularly biotech and pharmaceuticals
• Aptitude for business reporting, including familiarity with financial statements Interest in writing feature-length stories as well as daily beat coverage
• Motivated and eager to pitch and develop unique stories
• Deadline-oriented time management skills
• Ability to drive reader value via social media Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English or similar field