Serving on the SABEW Board of Governors is a great opportunity for business journalists to shape the future of the organization and build a stronger industry.
The board of governors consists of 21 voting members, of which three are officers. There are also four non-voting ex-officio members.
There are seven open seats for three-year terms from spring 2021- spring 2024.
- Tuesday, May 18: Call for candidates.
- Tuesday, May 25 at 5 PM ET: Candidate submission closed.
- Friday, June 4 at 9 AM ET. Board slate announced.
- Monday, June 7: Board voting will open.
- Friday, June 11 at 5 p.m. ET: Voting ends.
- Monday June 14: Winners notified.
- Monday, June 14: Winners announced.
- Friday, June 18: New terms begin.
How to run for the board
Check your membership status. You must be a SABEW member in good standing.
Send your statement of intent, bio and photo to Tess McLaughlin, by 5 p.m. ET Tuesday, May 25.