Tampa Bay Business Journal
Application Deadline: September 25
The Tampa Bay Business Journal is adding a Pinellas County real estate reporter to its newsroom roster. This new position will be based in Pinellas County, and the reporter who fills it will become the must-read source of development news in Pinellas, with an emphasis on deals and projects in downtown St. Petersburg.
• 1-3 years of journalism experience
• Track record of building, maintaining and engaging a high-level audience in person, in print and online
• Social media mavens held in high regard
• A knowledge of the real estate sector is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
How to Apply
To apply, email a resume, cover letter and links to clips that best show enterprise and scoops reporting to Editor Alexis Muellner, firstname.lastname@example.org.