New York, NY
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
Our real-time, subscription-based news service reaches an influential readership that includes investors, power producers, utilities, regulators and policymakers.
What’s in it for you
- Tremendous opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Learn about and lead coverage on the trends impacting the power sector.
- Opportunities to enrich your ability to deliver high-quality news.
- Opportunities for new and dynamic responsibilities, including reporting mentoring and editorial leadership.
- Build and cultivate a robust network of contacts within the power and investment communities.
- Explore a highly-rewarding career path with room for professional growth, recognition and rewards.
- Brainstorm with colleagues who share deep knowledge and passion about the sectors they cover.
- Enjoy a casual working environment.
- Lead coverage of power M&A, private equity activity and renewable energy investment.
- Strive to break deal news.
- Write feature-length and longform stories supported by data.
- Read through news releases, third-party reports and SEC filings.
- Cover conference calls with company executives.
- Attend conferences and events.
- Establish relationships with sources, analysts and industry authorities.
- Strong writing and reporting skills, along with excellent news judgement.
- Experience with breaking news coverage as well as feature writing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience operating in a real-time news environment.
- Knowledge of the power industry, financial markets and the role of the investment community in energy.
- Experience covering regulatory, legal and financial developments.