Harding Loevner LP
As a member of our Product Information team, the Associate will contribute to completing numerous requests for proposals (RFPs) and other information requests each year. The Associate will work with subject-matter experts across the firm to obtain information on Harding Loevner’s business and investment strategies and will use this knowledge to generate written materials provided to clients and prospective new investors. The Associate position provides opportunities to develop and demonstrate editing, technical writing, and project management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree and interest in the investment industry
• Up to 5 years of professional experience
• Demonstrated skill in generating clear, well-organized writing
• An ability to organize and interpret quantitative information
• Strong Microsoft Office skills