NHST Global Publications
We are looking for an experienced digital journalist for our global publication Recharge; the leading digital title covering renewable energy and the global energy transition, which is experiencing rapid and sustained growth in its subscriber base. Ideally, this position will be based in the USA, working out any of our three satellite office locations; Houston, Stamford, Seattle. We will however be open to have this journalist based out of our London office.
As a digital journalist this role will:
- Enjoy challenging the industry status quo and delving into key sector developments to deliver must-read articles for executives and innovators.
- Take an active role in the curation and management of Recharge website.
- Have an appetite to develop existing and new Recharge editorial product offerings to help further develop.
- Recharge as the standard bearer for international editorial coverage in the sector.
- Have potential for involvement in Recharge’s highly successful thought-leadership events.
- Be an expert, or at least passionate about, deepening the understanding of the renewable energy marketplace.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of colleagues working in several countries.
- Develop a network of sources and contacts.
- Utilize social media platforms and showcase your knowledge of SEO to extend our reach and discover new audiences.
What you will need for to be successful in this role:
- Extensive experience covering energy markets and a track record of producing engaging and exclusive articles.
- A background in energy journalism, either in renewables, oil & gas, or nuclear.
- Experience with digital editing to meet demands of specific target groups.
- Strong digital news reporting, source development and people skills essential.
- Familiarity with analytics tool for measuring reader engagement.
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Able to meet deadlines.