Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
Modern Healthcare, the leading source of healthcare business news, is looking for a news-driven deputy editor. Will work with other editors to shape the direction of day-to-day coverage, which includes breaking news, features and analysis. Our audience is healthcare industry executives, policymakers and decision-makers. Our goal is to shape policy and hold organizations accountable.
- A degree in journalism or related field.
- Three or more years of editing experience.
- A track record of managing reporters.
- Experience covering business and/or healthcare and an understanding of the issues affecting the nation’s healthcare industry.
- Exceptional news judgment.
- Familiarity with SEO and best practices.
- A team player with strong communication skills who works well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to think strategically, using metrics on audience engagement to help guide decision-making