SABEW accepts all journalism and related jobs such as journalism research. Public relations and other writing jobs are not accepted. SABEW reserves the right to determine whether a job posting meets our submission requirements.
To keep our site fresh, jobs are advertised for 30 days with the option to renew.
Job postings are free for SABEW members. Non-members pay $30 for each 30-day job submission. Non-members must provide credit card payment information to SABEW via e-mail, phone or fax before their jobs will be posted. NOTE: Non-members must pay the required fee before submitted jobs will be posted.
To post a job, please provide the requested information below and send in an e-mail message with “SABEW Job Posting” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please wait up to three business days for job to be posted. If you have any questions, please call 602-496-7862.
1. Name of company
2. Job title
3. Job type (full-time, part-time, freelance, educator or internship)
4. Region (East Coast, Midwest, Mountain, New England, Southeast, Southwest, West Coast, Canada, Other International, Telecommute)
5. Application deadline (mm/dd/yyyy)
6. Contact information for our verification purposes (will not appear in ad): Name, phone, e-mail
7. Job description, qualifications, and HOW and WHERE TO APPLY. (Please keep this portion to approximately 100 words.)
8. Tell whether this is a newly created position or a vacancy needing to be filled.
To keep the site fresh, job postings will be removed at the end of 30-days. To renew an advertisement when a job has not yet been filled, members simply contact SABEW during the week preceding the posted end date. Non-members will be charged $30 per job for each additional 30 days of posting.
To remove a job posting before the 30-day expiration date, contact Spring Eselgroth.
Society of American Business Editors and Writers
Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication,
Arizona State University
Suite 416, 555 North Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004-1248
Phone: (602)-496-7862 Fax: (602) 496-7041
©2001 - 2015 Society of American Business Editors and Writers, Inc.