The Best in Business contest committee decided to add two new categories to the 2020 contest.
1. Data Journalism – Winners in this category will be recognized for exceptional content that is both premised on data and clearly and compellingly displays it.
2. Business of Sports – This category will recognize outstanding content that tackles the business operations and financial and economic impact of professional and amateur sports, teams and athletes.
We’ve also updated the requirements for three categories:
1. Breaking News – This category focuses on the true nature of breaking news coverage, so only submit content from the first 48 hours of a breaking story.
2. We’ve changed “Markets” to “Investing/Markets.” Previously, investing stories were typically entered in the Personal Finance Category. Personal Finance entries should focus on exemplary stories about budgeting, saving, managing debt, credit, retirement planning and other personal finance topics.
3. The “Audio” category has been renamed “Audio/Podcast” to provide clarity that SABEW encourages radio and podcast entries.
View the complete Best in Business contest categories and guidelines. The final deadline for all entries is Feb. 3, 2021, 5 p.m. EST. For contest and membership questions, contact Tess McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.