Chair Matthew Goldberg, consumer banking reporter, Bankrate.com
- Brian Baker, CFA, investing and retirement reporter, Bankrate.com
- Kelli Grant, CFP®, deputy personal finance editor, CNBC
- Gail MarksJarvis, personal finance columnist and author
- James B. Nelson, business editor, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, instructor at Marquette University
- Caleb Silver editor-in-chief & SVP, Investopedia
- Marty Steffens, SABEW Chair in business and financial journalism, University of Missouri
- Reviews SABEW’s investments.
- Makes recommendations on the investment strategy.
- Adheres to the investment policy.
- Makes the executive director, finance committee and executive committee aware of risks facing the organization — and the strategies for dealing with risks.