Many thanks to the judges for volunteering their time and talent!
• Alan Deutschman, SABEW board member; professor and Reynolds Endowed Chair of Business Journalism, University of Nevada, Reno
• Chelsea Emery, executive editor, Staffing Industry Analysts
• Kelli Grant, CFP®, SABEW board member; deputy personal finance editor, CNBC
• Desiree Hanford, SABEW President; assistant professor and director of academic integrity and appeals, Medill/Northwestern University
• Sam Ro, CFA, founder and editor, TKer
• Andy Serwer, editor at large, Barron’s
• Caleb Silver, SABEW past President; editor in chief and SVP content, Investopedia
• Brian Sozzi, SABEW board member; executive editor, Yahoo Finance
• Oliver Staley, SABEW board member; editor, TIME
• Marty Steffens, SABEW Chair in business and financial journalism, School of Journalism, University of Missouri
• Stacey Vanek Smith, SABEW board member; global economics correspondent, NPR
The competition judges are asked to declare any conflicts of interest to the Best in Business Book Committee Chairs. When it is determined that there is a conflict, the judges are reassigned to protect the integrity of the awards.