Business journalists, educators and students have till 5 p.m. today to take advantage of the discounted early-bird rate for SABEW’s 2022 Best in Business Awards. Submit and save $20 on every entry submitted before the deadline.
Honoring outstanding work for the past 27 years with its BIB Awards, SABEW wants you to enter and be recognized for your achievements with the most prestigious award in business news.
Early-Bird Entry Fees:
- $79 for Story Type and Story Topic categories, as well as Best Range of Work
- $125 for General Excellence categories
- $64 for Freelancers (use promo code “Freelancer” when you pay for your entries on the competition website)
- $30 for Students
Because this competition is for members only, please verify your membership before submitting your entry. Students don’t need to be members of SABEW to submit an entry. Non-member students who submit an entry will receive a free one-year student membership (a $25 savings).
1. Energy/Natural Resources has been changed to Energy/Sustainability/Climate Change.
2. Best Range of Work will be separated into three subcategories dependent on the size of the journalist’s newsroom.
3. Podcast/Audio will be separated into three subcategories dependent on the size of the organization’s newsroom.
The final deadline for all entries is Thursday, February 2, 2023.