SABEW has been honoring outstanding work for the past 27 years with the Best in Business Awards. We hope that you will submit your work this year for a chance to win the most prestigious award in business news.
Submit your entry before the early-bird deadline of January 5, 2023, and save $20 per entry. The final deadline for all entries is Thursday, February 2, 2023.
Early-Bird Entry Fees:
- $79 for Story Type and Story Topic categories, as well as Best Range of Work
- $125 for General Excellence categories
- $64 for Freelancers (use promo code “Freelancer” when you pay for your entries on the competition website)
- $30 for Students
Because this competition is for members only, please verify your membership before submitting your entry. Students don’t need to be members of SABEW to submit an entry. Non-member students who submit an entry will receive a free one-year student membership (a $25 savings).
1. Energy/Natural Resources has been changed to Energy/Sustainability/Climate Change.
2. Best Range of Work will be separated into three subcategories dependent on the size of the journalist’s newsroom.
3. Podcast/Audio will be separated into three subcategories dependent on the size of the organization’s newsroom.