Celebrating its 27th anniversary, the 2021 Best in Business awards are the only comprehensive set of awards honoring excellence in business journalism.
Deadline for all entries is February 2, 5 p.m. ET.
- $75 for Story Type and Story Topic categories, as well as Best Range of Work (new category)
- $140 for General Excellence categories
- $60 for freelancer (Use promo code Freelancer when you pay for your entries on the contest website)
- $30 for Students
The Best in Business contest is open to regular members of SABEW in good standing as of the date of entry. International submissions are encouraged. For entries with more than one byline, one person must be a SABEW member in good standing. Good standing means SABEW received your membership dues and your membership is current as of the date you submit your entries.
- Verify your membership status before starting the entry process.
- Join SABEW.
- Renew your individual membership.
- Renew your institutional or academic membership.
For contest and membership questions, contact Tess McLaughlin at email@example.com.